- 7000 surge watts/6000 running watts. It's easy to transport and maneuver when the included wheel kit is installed. Uses a standard gas grill style LPG tank . The 13 HP, 4 stroke OHV, recoil start engine, delivers maximum performance . The generator runs on clean, quiet and efficient liquid propane gas (LPG), so you never have to worry about bad gasoline fouling the engine.
- 5 ft. Regulator hose is included in box . LPG propane tank is not included. Air cooled, AVR automatic voltage regulation, low oil shut off, spark arrestor, full power panel, engine shut off switch, overload protected outlets . Electric and recoil start, battery for electric start not included.
- Four 120 volt outlets, one 120/240 volt outlet, and one 12 volt DC outlet for battery charging. Run time 8 hours at 50 percent load per 20 lbs. of LPG fuel. Decibel rating: less than 80 decibels. EPA approved, Non-CARB compliant/Not for sale in California.
- Material: Metal. Color: Green. Warranty: 1 Year Limited.
- Weight: 135 Lbs.Dimension: 30.75"Lx26.5"Wx27"H
Details: The Propane 7000 Watt Portable Generator can power common household appliances and power tools. It is equipped with four 120 volt outlets, a 12 volt DC outlet for battery charging, and a 120/240 volt outlet. Use this generator immediately with the recoil start or install a motorcycle battery (not included) to activate the electric start feature. A generator of this size is ideal for camping and running essential household appliances during power outages. This generator is a real workhorse with great features like a 13HP 4-Stroke OHV engine, Automatic Low Oil Shutdown and an Automatic Voltage Regulator for an affordable price. It boasts an engine run time of 8 hours at 50% on a common 20Lb (gas grill type) cylinder (LPG cylinder not included). A 5 foot propane fuel hose with a regulator is included for your added convenience. The engine is surprisingly quiet; it runs at less than 80 Db. This is a great generator for anyone who needs affordable power. Propane has several distinct advantages over gasoline generators. Propane burns cleaner than gas engines. Carbon monoxide emissions run up to 40% lower. Propane will not degrade, so you can keep several propane tanks on hand for emergencies and store them for an unlimited amount of time. Since this generator runs on propane you never have to worry about the fuel going bad or having the carburetor getting fouled due to degenerated gasoline - a common problem with gasoline powered small engines. Unfortunately, this model cannot be converted to operate with natural gas.
WARNING: California Proposition 65. Engine exhaust and some of its constituents are known to the state of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.