- Makita-built BL Brushless motor delivers up to 473 CFM
- Makita-built motor produces a maximum air velocity of 120 mph
- 6-stage air velocity/volume selection dial with variable speed control trigger
- Two 18V LXT Lithium-Ion batteries deliver the power and run time for gas powered demands without leaving the 18V LXT platform
- Zero emissions and reduced maintenance; no need for gas or oil
Details: Landscapers & contractors are demanding more cordless alternatives to gas-powered outdoor power equipment. Makita is meeting demand with an expanding line of cordless ope that includes the 18V x2 LXT lithium-ion (36V) Brushless blower. With zero emissions & lower noise, the 18V x2 (36V) cordless blower is a welcome solution for clean-up applications. It's powered by two 18V LXT batteries for maximum power & run time, but without leaving the 18V battery platform. With the efficient Makita BL Brushless motor, the blower delivers longer run time, increased power & Speed, & longer tool life. XBU02PT model is a kit & includes the blower, two fast-charging 18V LXT lithium-ion 5.0Ah batteries & an efficient 18V dual port rapid optimum charger. Makita’s efficient BL Brushless motor is electronically controlled to optimize battery energy use for up to 50% longer run time per battery charge than similar non-brushless tools. Electronic controls efficiently use battery energy to match the changing demands of the application for increased power & Speed when needed. With no carbon brushes, the Makita BL Brushless motor runs cooler & more efficiently for longer life. When powered by two 18V 5.0Ah batteries, the efficient Brushless motor delivers to 28 Min of run-time on dial setting #3 on a single charge. The XBU02PT features Makita extreme protection technology (xpt). xpt is a protective seal inside the tool, & is engineered for improved operation in harsh conditions by channeling water & dust from key internal components.