- Powered by a 208cc Troy-Bilt 4-Cycle Engine
- Equipped with a cast-iron encased bronze gear drive transmission for top of the line durability
- Offers up to a 14-inch tilling width
- Equipped with power reverse to back out of tight areas more easily
- Made of high-quality carboin steel for strength and durability
Hazardous Material Type: Gasoline
Publisher: MTD Products
Details: The Troy Bilt Bronco 14-Inch 208cc Counter Rotating Rear Tine Tiller is equipped with cast-iron encased bronze gear transmission to provide the top of the line ruggedness and durability. The patented 10-inch bolo tines are made of high-quality carbon steel for extra strength. The long curve cuts into hard-packed surfaces and digs deep, the offset angle turns the soil from beneath the surface and breaks it into manageable chunks and swept. The Bronco is also equipped with Counter-Rotating Tines to allow the tines to move in the opposite direction of the wheels, allowing the tiller to dig faster and deeper into hard-packed soil and to work especially well in challenging conditions. The 14-Inch Tilling Width makes it small enough to fit easily between garden rows for quick weeding during the growing season. Backed by a 2-year warranty.