- Briggs & Stratton engine delivers 9.50 ft-lbs gross torque and 190 rpm rotational speed
- 18" wide rear tine design with 7 depth adjustments and a 6.5" working depth to cover more ground quickly
- Single hand operation allows user to stand and steer from either side of the tiller
- 13" self-sharpening tines easily cultivate any soil type
- Front counterweight on 13" pneumatic wheels.
Release Date: 2017-03-17
Details: Easy-to-use true dual rotation tiller that delivers unmatched ground breaking and garden prep in any soil Type.