Brand: DELTA Canopies
- High quality galvanized steel tube framework
- Heavy-duty waterproof PVC top and walls
- 2 storage bags included ($40 value)
- Sold exclusively at WPIC Store
Publisher: WPIC STORE
• High quality galvanized steel frame
• Beautiful arched windows!
• 4 removable PVC sidewalls with 2 zipper doors
• PVC top cover heat-bonded at the seams, 100% waterproof
• Heavy duty stakes included
• All necessary hardware included
• 2 storage bags included ($40 value)!
• Full instructions and care manual included
• ISO 9001:2000 standard certified manufacturer
• Size: 20'L x 20'W (6m x 6m)
• Height: 6.1' (side); 12.8' (peak)
• Door Dimensions: 6.8'W x 5.9'H
• Top cover: 480g/m2 PVC, UV protection
• Sidewalls: 350g/m2 PVC, UV protection
• Center Pole: Diameter: 2"; Thickness: 1.5mm
• Side Pole: Diameter: 1.5"; Thickness: 1.2mm
• Weight: 174 Pounds
Note: A pole tent must be secured by ropes and stakes driven into the ground. Therefore, it is best to set up your pole tent on grassy or dirt areas unless you're permitted to stake into the concrete or asphalt surfaces. For staking into the hard surface, you will need additional hardware, which is NOT included in this package.
Note: The tent is not recommended to be left up in the wind. NEVER to leave them up overnight, particularly with the roof and side panels on. Immediately remove accumulated rain water, snow or ice from the roof with a broom, mop or towels. If you fail to do so, the manufacturer is not responsible for damages caused by heavy loads of rain, snow or ice on the roof. NEVER to leave them up overnight, particularly with the roof and side panels on.
**Always Check Contents Upon Delivery - Limited Warranty**