- ATTRACTIVE DESIGN: This comes out of the box with reducing wrinkling as it hand folded rather than packed with an automated machine. Permanent creasing and excessive wrinkles will not be an issue with this overlap swimming pool liner.
- GREAT QUALITY, GREAT PRICE: Whether replacing a faded liner or starting fresh with the unique design, this North American made liner is both high quality and affordable. Perfect for pool owners looking for durability at a tremendous value
- EASY TO INSTALL: This overlap style liner works with aboveground swimming pools with flat-bottoms measuring either 48", 52, or 54". Overlap liners are designed to fold over the top of your pool wall and do not require a bead receiver as they are attached through use of coping strips.
- CELEBRATE SUMMER: Above ground swimming pools offer a great place to gather with family and friends creating lasting memories. Make the most out of this time and do it in style. the ocean wave liner will help you stay and look cool during the dog days of summer.
- HEAVY DUTY MATERIAL: Made from 100% virgin vinyl, these liners are computer cut and the seams are lap welded for a flawless fit and finish. The Lamiclear technology provides years of protection against abrasion, chemicals and UV fading. This is result of the use of three layers including: An acrylic top coat, UV resistant print layer and the virgin vinyl base layer. A 25-year limited warranty is included protecting against defects in material and workmanship.
Publisher: International Leisure
Overlap liners are designed to fold over the top of your pool wall and do not require a bead receiver. Overlap liners are held in place with coping.
- Wall Height: 48", 52", or 54"
- Connection: Overlap
- Gauge: 25
- Material: 100% Virgin Vinyl
About Our Liners:
- 100% virgin vinyl construction
- Our liners have been vulcanized, high pressure heat bonded and vacuum sealed
- Material has been RF vinyl welded with lap welded seams
- Durable liners free of impurities
Liner has a 25-year limited warranty against manufacturer material defects