Brand: MCP Samson Splitters
- 50 Ton, Horizontal or Vertical Use, Heavy Duty I Beam Frame with log splitter attachment, 7.5" H Straight Way Splitting Wedge Attachment, 18GPM 2 stage pump, 15HP LIFAN EPA Petrol Engine with Electric Start, 12V battery included.
- Cylinder: 6" Diameter x 29" Long (5.5" Bore x 23.6" Stroke), Auto Return Control Valve, Foldable front Jockey wheel with brake.
- Log Capacity: Max Length 26" Inches, US Standard 2" Coupling Hitch, 16" Diameter x 6" Wide Tires, Double Jacketed Hydraulic Hoses.
- Includes: Log Stripper, Hydraulic Oil Gauge, Hydraulic Oil Filter, 16" Diameter x 6" Wide Tires, 2 Locking Pins to secure I-beam to trailer for moving.
- Measurements: 48.5" W (From outer edge of each tire) x 70" H (When standing vertically, 51" H when I-beam is laying down) x 88" L. Space in between I-beam foot and cutting blade is 26". Seller Warranty: 1 year on all parts. Ships LTL Freight with curbside delivery.
Warranty: Seller Warranty: 1 year on parts.
Details: This newly designed model is an upgraded 50 ton unit that we carry. Due to many requests, we have upgraded the pump from 16gpm to 18gpm. We have made the tires even larger than on the regular 50 ton unit. The I-beam is also made thicker to allow for the extra power. This is one of the fastest and most powerful log splitters around. It has a 10 second cycle time. Some assembly required - Ships in a strong crate for safety. Wedge, stripper, cylinder, and controller will already be pre-installed to the I-beam. Simple stand up the I-beam, then assemble the trailer package, and back up to the I-beam and bolt in place. Then mount motor (4 bolts) connect all hydraulic lines. Generally takes 1-2 hours depending on skill level. Tools needed for assembly: wire cutters (to cut metal wire holding motor/beam in place), two crescent wrenches or a crescent wrench and a pair of pliers, Philips head screw driver, and a funnel to add hydraulic fluid into tank and also oil into the motor. (not included) Standard delivery is curbside delivery via Freight Courier with lift gate. Please read our Amazon storefront info and shipping policies, as it may not be possible for us to ship this item to your location.