- 1.1-GAL. FUEL TANK. Provides up to 7 hours of run time at 50% load; 79cc SENCI ENGINE / MANUAL START; AC Load-120 Volts; Alternator Brand-Senci; Assembly Dimension-21 x 12.5 x 19 in.; Automatic Voltage Regulator-Yes; BUILT-IN PARALLEL KIT WITH CABLES. Combine 2 generators for nearly double the power. No additional accessories required.; Built?in Gauge on Fuel Tank-Yes; CAST IRON CYLINDER SLEEVES. Provide engine durability and extended run life; Circuit Breaker-8.3A, 15A; DC Charging Cable-1
- 120V 20A NEMA 5?20R Outlet-1; Direct Circuit (DC)-Yes; EASY-PULL RECOIL START WITH ERGONOMICALLY-DESIGNED GRIP; EASY-TO-READ FUEL GAUGE; Eco-Throttle-Yes; ECO-THROTTLE. Automatically adjusts engine speed to the optimum level, depending on electrical demand, resulting in lower fuel consumption and reduced noise; Emission Certification-CARB; Engine (OHV)-A-iPower 79cc; Engine Oil Capacity (Qt. / L)-0.4 qt. (0.38 L); EPA/CARB-50 STATES; Fuel Tank Capacity-1.1 gal. (4.2 L); LCD Hour Meter-N/A
- 120V 30A NEMA L5?30R Outlet-1; INVERTER TECHNOLOGY.Clean and safe power for sensitive electronics; LOW OIL SHUTDOWN.Protects engine from potential damage; Low-Oil Alert Lamp-3-in-1 lights; Low-Oil Shutdown-Automatic; Lubrication-Splash; Muffler with USDA Spark Arrestor-Yes; MULTI-SWITCH INTEGRATES START, RUN, AND STOP FUNCTIONS; Neutral Bonded to Frame-Yes; Noise Level, dBA at 23 ft. (7m)-58dBA; Oil Funnel-1; Packing Dimension-21.7 x 13 x 20 in.; Parallel Output-Yes; Phase/ Frequency Single/60Hz
- 2,000 STARTING WATTS/1,600 RUNNING WATTS; One NEMA 120VAC 20A Outlets. One NEMA 120VAC 30A, L5-3OR Twist-Lock Outlet. One 12VDC 8.3A Adapter Plug for Battery Charging or with USB Adapter. 30 AMP RV Adapter; Recommended Oil-SAE 10W-30; Run Time @ 100% Load-4 Hours; Run Time @ 50% Load-7 Hours; Running VAC Amperage-13.3A; Running Watts-1600; RV Adaptor-1; Spark Plug Socket-Yes; Starting Method-Manual; Starting Watts-2000; SUPER QUIET at 65 dBA. Perfect for camping; ULTRA LIGHTWEIGHT. Only 46 lbs.
- 60Hz, 120VAC, SINGLE PHASE; THREE-IN-ONE LIGHT. Shows output indicator, low oil alarm and overload alert; USB Adaptor-1; Warranty-2-Year Residential/Commercial; Weight 46 lbs; Weight 48 lbs
Manufacturer Parts Warranty Description: Parts
Details: At only 46 lbs., you can take portable power wherever you go. At 65 dBA, you are assured quiet operation.With Inverter technology, you are using clean power, meaning it's safe for electronics such as televisions, tablets, laptops, and other power sensitive equipment. The inverter module converts the raw power from DC to AC output. The engine speed varies depending on electrical demand, which also significantly reduces noise.The SUA2000i also has parallel capability. With two parallel cables, two generators can link for nearly double the power. You don't need any extra external parallel kits any more. It does bring you added convenience while reducing your cost.The generator also features a multi-switch to integrate the start, run and stop functions. This switch operates fuel on/off, choke on/off, engine on/off which provides convenient and easy operation. A built-in fuel gauge on the fuel tank helps remind you when you need to refuel.Equipped with a DC adapter plug, you can conveniently charge your battery or cell phone with a USB adapter. Includes- 30 Amp RV Adapter, Parallel Cables, Spark Plug Socket, DC Charging Cables, Oil Funnel, Owner's Manual.