- Pool rover Jr. comes with 40-feet of floating cable, a built-in 2-micron fine reusable filter bag and a power supply transformer
- Fully automatic robotic cleaner vacuums any round, oval, or rectangular flat-surface above-ground pool in 1 hour or less without hoses
- Powered by a 24-volt pump motor that provides vacuum suction and jet-drive propulsion and works with the touch of a button
- Extra-wide non-marring wheels roll over any surface and patented E-Z swivel device ensures a tangle-free cable
- 2-hour automatic shut off timer; reduces chemical, water, and energy costs; 1-year warranty for the motor.Input Electrical Requirements: 120 VAC/60Hz,Power Consumption: 180 Watts
Publisher: Aqua Products
Release Date: 2009-02-04
Details: The Aquabot Pool Rover Junior is specifically designed for anyone with a flat-bottom above-ground pool. Designed to be simple to use and service, the Pool Rover Junior is built with a powerful pump motor to ensure the needed suction power that many above ground pools demand. This cleaner is also equipped with an adjustable axle pin to help maximize coverage and prevent cable tangling. Not all pool cleaners are created equal. Advances in Aquabot robotic technology have enabled us to offer many advantages to antiquated cleaning traditions that can truly make a difference in the quality of your pool experience. At Aquabot we believe in crystal clear water with fewer chemicals and a healthier clean.