- Always Flow, Simple and Easy to Use - Flowkeeper Valve Automatically Regulates Water Flow to Maintain Peak Cleaning Performance Even With Lower Horsepower Pumps.
- Ultra Powerful Suction to Clean Faster - Quiet, Powerful Suction Cleaner; Works With Low-speed Pumps for Maximum Efficiency; Devours Small and Medium-sized Debris and Cleans Floor, Walls and Steps of Your Entire Pool.
- Remove Dirt Fast and Effectively - Wheel Deflector for Movement Around Tight Corners; Scuff-resistant Long-life Hoses Eliminate Scuffs on All Pool Surfaces.
- Durable and Clean Easily Even on Difficult Areas - 36-fin Disc Increases Adhesion to Pool Surface and Avoids Getting Hung-up on Lights, Drains Covers, Fittings and Other Pool Features; Durable Long-life Diaphragm With Reliable, One-moving-part-technology
- Dimensions: 41.5 X 8 X 18 Inches; Comes With 1x Premium Microfiber Cleaner Bundle
Details: The Baracuda G3 has only one operational moving part-the Long-Life Diaphragm. No gears, wheels, or flappers means simple operation, maximum power, and low-cost maintenance. It's compact and self-adjusting flow control valve automatically regulates water flow, ensuring peak performance even with lower horsepower pumps. Plus, Flowkeeper offers pool surface skimming with a turn of a switch. It will thoroughly clean your inground pool floor and walls to automatically remove dirt, debris, bugs, twigs, leaves, sand and even pebbles.
The Zodiac G3 is compatible with any single, two-speed or variable-speed pumps to clean more efficiently and with less flow. G3 suction cleaners work with a FlowKeeper Valve that automatically regulates water flow, to maintain peak cleaning performance even with lower horsepower pumps. Plus, Flowkeeper offers pool surface skimming with a turn of a switch
Navigating an in-ground pool is made easier by the Wheel Deflector which helps with movement around tight corners. Equipped with scuff-resistant Long-Life Hoses, the G3 is a rugged pool cleaner that is eliminates scuffs on all pool surfaces. The 36-Fin Disc is cleverly designed to increase adhesion to the pool surface and avoid getting hung-up on lights, drains covers, fittings and other pool features.
The G3 suction cleaner works in all in-ground pools and can be installed in two simple steps:
1. Attach the disc, wheel deflector and hose
2. Connect to the skimmer or dedicated suction line
* No tools or special plumbing required *
Size: Without Scrub Disc
Comes With 1x Premium Microfiber Cleaner Bundle.