- Hayward Horizontal Heat Fan Pump
- 50,000 BTU heating capacity
- Heats In- or Above- Ground Pools up to 13,000 Gallons
- Uses less energy than a natural gas or propane heater
- Also includes a cooling mode to help lower water temperature
Details: Hayward's HP50HA, a new 50,000 BTU horizontal fan heat pump that can more efficiently heat in- or above-ground pools up to 13,000 gallons. Hayward wanted to introduce an economical heat pump, right-sized for smaller in-ground and above-ground pools. The technological advances of Hayward's new heat pump will help to provide pool owners with the ideal water temperature in an energy-efficient manner. Pools equipped with the HP50HA are designed to economically extend the swimming season. It will literally allow pool owners the opportunity to swim longer into the evening hours, earlier in the spring and later in the fall. Pool owners with smaller pools now have an efficient heating solution right-sized for their applications.