- Super-sized basket helps in extending time between cleanings, rigid construction helps free flowing operation for heavy debris loads
- Smooth inside surface insures easy debris removal; tri-lock design makes strainer cover removal easy, no tools required, no loose parts, and no clamps
- See-thru strainer cover lets you see when the basket needs cleaning, test feature allows line pressure test to 50 PSI maximum; 3horsepower energy
- Balanced, high-head impeller provides high-volume output for hardest installations, including pool/spa combinations and in-floor cleaning systems
- Motor and entire power end assembly can be removed, without disturbing pipe or mounting connections, by disengaging just 6 bolts
- Union Connectors: 2" x 2 1/2"
Details: From the Manufacturer The new TriStar Pump from Hayward features heavy-duty, high-performance pump technology. Easy to install, service and maintain, TriStar outperforms the competition when it comes to flow, efficiency and value. It’s the first to feature a Tri-Lock lid with a large, no-rib strainer basket design that’s quick and easy to clean. Tri-Star bases allow it to seamlessly retrofit into existing pool systems. For in-ground pools of all types and sizes (including in-floor cleaning systems, solar heating systems, water features), in-ground spas or in-ground pool/spa combinations and Fountains