- Filters 1500 gallons (5678 L) of water per hour
- Recommended for Intex 18' Easy Set pools, Frame Set pools, Ellipse Oval pools, Rectangular Frame pools and similar sized pools from other manufacturers, or as an upgrade system to your smaller diameter above ground pool
- Hosing is 1.5" ID (inside diameter). For pools with a 1.25" or other size original hose connection, an adapter will be required (sold separately) for a proper fit with your new 1500 GPH pump.
- Installation is very quick & easy just hook up the hoses and plug the pump into any 110 120 volt outlet
- Double insulated for safety and long life
Details: #####Intex 1500 GPH Above Ground Pool Filter Pump w/ GFCI Protection Keep your pool water clean for continuous summer fun! Efficient filtration is essential for a quality swim experience. Who wants to swim in a dirty pool? Intex's 1500 GPH pump (56635E / 635T / 28635EG) is easy to install, just hook up hoses and plug in! Set includes 12 additional replacement Intex Type A filter cartridges (in addition to one cartridge included with the pump itself). Great for keeping your pool sparkling clean this year! The GFCI (ground fault circuit interrupter) feature on the 1500 GPH pump provides additional safety and protection. Your pump will shut off automatically if the electrical current is exposed to water. Please note, the previous Intex model 56635E / 28635EG does not include this additional feature.