- Ideal and designed for Intex 24 and 18-Foot Easy Set pools, Frame Set pools, Ellipse Oval pools, Rectangular Frame pools and similar sized swimming pools from others such as Sand-n-Sun and Aqua-Leisure.
- This durable swimming pool pump filters 2,500 gallons (9,462 L) of water per hour
- A built-in timer allows you to easily set a daily 2, 4, 6, 8 or 12 hour cleaning cycle.
- Hoses included with this swimming pool pump have an inside diameter of 1.5 inches and are 5 feet in length. (Pools not made by Intex and non-standard pools may require plumbing adapters which may be purchased at a local hardware or pool store)
- Easy installation - simply connect the hoses and plug your filter pump into a 110 to 120 volt outlet.
Details: The strong and reliable Intex 2500 GPH Pump features a built-in automatic timer that allows you to set a daily cleaning cycle convenient to you. This built-in timer allows you to easily set a daily 2, 4, 6, 8, or 12 hour cleaning cycle. The hoses included with this swimming pool pump have an inside diameter of 1.5' and are 5' in length. If your pool is not manufactured by Intex or is a non-standard pool then it may require a plumbing adapter which can be purchased at the local hardware or pool store. Set up is easy though! Simply connect the hoses and plug the filter pump into a 110 to 120 volt outlet. The GFCI (ground fault circuit interrupter) feature on the 2500 GPH pump provides additional safety and protection. Your pump will shut off automatically if the electrical current is exposed to water. Please note, the previous Intex model 56633E does not include this additional feature. Set includes six replacement Intex Type B filter cartridges (plus one already included with the unit itself for a total of seven!). Great for keeping your pool sparkling clean this year.