- Powerful 0.95 HP / 2,650 GPH keeps your water sparkling clean (pump flow rate: 2,650 GPH, system flow rate: 2,150 GPH)
- Designed for use with above ground pools from 4,800 to 15,000 gallon capacity
- Simple to use and easy operation that will outperform your standard cartridge filter systems
- Easy operation 6-way filter valve makes maintenance easy, giving options to backwash, rinse, recirculate, drain, filter and close system
- Two sections of 1.5" (38mm) hoses included
Details: Keep your pool water sparkling clean and safe this season with this Intex Saltwater System and Sand Filter Pump. These systems combine the ultimate in non-chemical water care. Sand filters have long been recognized by pool owners as one of the most desirable methods to keep pool water clear and sparkling. Not only does the all-natural and inexpensive sand do an excellent job of filtering particles out of the water, it needs replacement only once every five years, making sand filtration the simplest maintenance filtration option on the market. Intex Saltwater Systems are also desired by pool owners for their ability to keep pool water safe and clean, all while eliminating the harsh impacts of traditional packaged chlorine. Intex has now combined these two proven systems into one product, providing above-ground pool owners with one easy, low-cost and low-maintenance system. Both systems can be controlled by an automatic 24-hour timer to make operation carefree and easy, keep your pool safe, clean and comfortable for swimmers for years to come! Including several great tools, the INTEX Deluxe Maintenance Kit keeps your pool water looking crystal clear. Maintenance is a part of every swimming pool and getting the right tools for the job cuts down on time spent cleaning. Using your existing filter pump, the included vacuum sucks debris from the pool floor. The skimmer collects floating debris while the leaf rake is great for skimming anything that is missed. Easily brush algae and grime from pool walls with the wall brush and telescoping pole. A clean pool is a safe pool!