- New Jandy R0452400 PureLink 3-Port 14-Blade Replacement Salt Cell
- For pools up to 40,000 gallons
- The AquaPure system utilizes water softening technology to provide wonderfully smooth, and gentle-on-the-skin water for swimming
- Chlorine is generated automatically and naturally in your pool. Once the chlorine's purification work is done, it automatically converts back to salt, to be used over and over again
- 3-Port cell has 90° plumbing flexibility, durable housing, sensor integrated into third port and larger unions for easy installation
Details: This Jandy R0452400 AquaPure Link 1400 Salt Cell replacement part is made for swimming pools reaching up to 40,000 gallons in capacity. It is made of solid titanium plates coated with precious metals that resist corrosion and provide efficient chlorine production by converting salt to natural chlorine and delivers long lasting, high performance. AquaPure has an automatic self cleaning feature which ensures consistent operation and extends the life of the cell. 3-Port cell has 90° plumbing flexibility, durable housing, sensor integrated into third port and larger unions for easy installation. Utilizing ordinary salt, the electrolytic AquaPure cell generates free chlorine for your pool. As the salt in the water passes through the AquaPure cell, it converts to free chlorine and continuously kills bacteria and algae while maintaining the desired sanitization you need to keep your water pure and clean. When the chlorine is finished purifying the pool water, it converts back into salt and the whole cycle repeats. The AquaPure® system utilizes water softening technology to provide wonderfully smooth, and gentle-on-the-skin water for swimming. Say goodbye to red, irritated eyes, itchy skin, green hair and even faded swimsuits.