- Integrated L.E.D. battery charge level indicator allows user to monitor battery charge
- Reaches full charge in 30 minutes or less
- Compatible only with Star Protection tools, indicated by the Star Symbol and/or Yellow Battery Receiver under the tool
- Battery delivers consistent power and run time in extreme temperatures, even in winter (-4°F/-20°C)
- Equipped with Star Protection Computer Controls to protect against overloading, over-discharging and over-heating
Details: Makita 18V LXT Lithium-Ion batteries charge faster and work longer than standard lithium-ion batteries, giving you and your Makita cordless tools unmatched performance and productivity for demanding applications. The Makita 3.0Ah battery (BL1830B) has a category-leading charge time of only 30 minutes, so it spends more time working and less time sitting on the charger. It also features an L.E.D. charge level indicator to monitor battery charge. Makita is the innovation leader in cordless tool technology and has the world’s largest cordless tool system powered by 18V lithium-ion slide-style batteries. The BL1830B is compatible only with Star Protection tools, indicated by the Star Symbol and/or Yellow Battery Receiver under the tool. Makita 18V Lithium-Ion batteries resist self-discharge so they’re ready for use even after long periods of storage. The Rapid Optimum Charger (sold separately) is a smart-charging system that communicates with the battery during charging to monitor current, voltage and temperature. This helps optimize battery life and deliver a faster charge. The Charger has a built-in fan to cool the battery for faster and more efficient charging.