- Compact design with less weight (Only 11.9 lbs.) for reduced operator fatigue
- Large dual spike Bar for increased productivity
- Touch & stop single lever control shuts off engine with just a touch
- Slide-out Baffle can be configured for efficient cold weather operation
- High power-to-weight ratio 3.3 HP engine for increased performance
Details: The Makita 18" 50cc chain saw combines a high power-to-weight ratio with easier starts & lower vibration for a full range of applications. The 50cc engine delivers 3.3 HP & an engine Speed of 13, 800 rpm, with an easy start spring-assisted starter. For extreme conditions, the slide-out baffle can be configured for efficient cold weather operation. Additional features include an easy-to-clean chain compartment for efficient clearing of chips, even when rip cutting, & the advanced vibration dampening system is engineered to reduce vibration. The DCS5121REG is engineered for a range of cutting & trimming applications, & is ideal for farm & ranch work environments.