- Magnesium housing for improved durability and less weight (Only 11.9 lbs.)
- Easy start spring-assisted starter with optimized engine Management for quick starting with less force
- Heated handle for improved operator comfort in cold weather conditions
- 13,800 RPM with faster acceleration for more efficient cutting performance
- Compact design engineered with Smooth rounded surfaces for easy cleaning and operator comfort
Details: The Makita 18" 50cc chain saw (EA5001PREG) combines a high power-to-weight ratio with easier starts & less vibration for a full range of applications. It also features a heated handle for increased comfort in cold conditions. The 50cc engine delivers 3.9 HP, with an easy start spring-assisted starter. The touch & stop single-lever operation is engineered for immediate shut-off for added convenience. Additional features include an easy-to-clean chain compartment for efficient clearing of chips, even when rip cutting, & the advanced vibration dampening system that is engineered to reduce vibration.