- Easy start spring-assisted starter with optimized engine Management for quick starting with less force
- Powerful 4.6 HP Stratified air Scavenging engine for lower emissions and improved fuel efficiency
- Magnesium housing for improved durability and less weight (Only 13.2 lbs.)
- Heavy-duty cartridge air filter system for extended air filter life and improved durability
- 13, 800 RPM with fast acceleration for more efficient cutting performance
Details: The Makita 20" 61cc professional chain saw (EA6100PREL) combines a high power-to-weight ratio with easier starts & less vibration for a full range of applications. The 61cc engine delivers 4.6 HP, with an easy start spring-assisted starter, & heavy duty air filter system for extended filter life & improved durability. The touch & stop single-lever operation is engineered for immediate shut-off for added convenience. Additional features include an easy-to-clean chain compartment for efficient clearing of chips, even when rip cutting, & the advanced vibration dampening system that is engineered to reduce vibration.