- Instant start cordless convenience with no pull cords, no warm-up and no gas-oil mixing
- Includes 4.0 Ah battery for up to 100 minutes of continuous use and Oregon's Rapid Charger for up to a 75% reduction in charging time
- 24-inch dual-action blade reduces vibration; cuts branches up to 3/4-inch thick
- Ergonomically engineered with large, comfortable handles
- OREGON Cordless Battery Packs are compatible with all OREGON Cordless Tool System products
Publisher: Blount International/Oregon
Details: The OREGON HT250-A7 Hedge Trimmer is powered by the OREGON Power Now battery platform, a system of premium Lithium Ion batteries that are compatible across all OREGON Cordless Tools, including the CS300 chainsaw, BL300 Blower, PS250 Pole Saw and the ST275 Trimmer/Edger. The HT250 Hedge Trimmer features a 24" blade with laser-cut precision blades for long reach and cleaner cutting, resulting in healthier plants. The Trimmer's dual-action blades provide smooth cutting action while reducing vibration and noise. The light-weight, ergonomic design features balanced handle placement for comfortable operation and handling. The Hedge Trimmer features a variable speed trigger, increasing control and run time. Capable of cutting branches up to 3/4" in diameter, the HT250-A7 delivers up to 100 minutes of trigger time on a single charge. When accounting for other aspects of the job, this trigger time can equate to total project times of up to 3 hours. The OREGON Power Now battery platform is comprised of Lithium Ion Battery Packs and Battery Chargers that operate OREGON's line of cordless tools. Featuring premium cell technology, the Power Now battery packs are exclusive to OREGON. The platform provides the ultimate in power and performance. Lithium Ion technology provides for a better customer experience with features such as longer run times, constant no-fade power, no memory effect, and the ability for the battery packs to hold their charge for months in storage. Fully charged battery voltage measured without a workload is 40 volts. Nominal voltage is 37. The A7 kit includes a 4.0 Ah battery and Rapid Charger, which can reduce charging times by as much as 75%.