- WhisperFlo standard full rated energy efficient inground pool pump
- New union connectors included for connecting directly to 2-1/2-inch or 3-inch plumbing
- Diamond seals made of oxidation-resistant, self-retaining EPDM rubber for increased durability and tighter seal
- New upgraded dual-compartment motor for simplified field wiring
- Extra-large, robust basket with smooth surface for easy debris removal; 230-Volts and 3-horsepower; measures 28-1/2-inch length by 18-inch height by 14-1/2-inch width
Details: This WhisperFlo standard full rated energy efficient inground pool pump was developed using the most advanced engineering tools available-CFD (Computational Fluid Dynamics) and FEA (Finite Element Analysis). The proprietary impeller design delivers a higher level of precision concentricity for increased efficiency. The proprietary hydraulic isolator smooths the water flow inside the volute, raising the efficiency even higher. with capabilities in excess of 200-GPM, WhisperFlo XF is an ideal choice for many commercial applications, especially those involving water features, negative edges and slides. New hydraulic isolator separates priming water from pumping water for faster priming, more turbulence-free flow and increased efficiency. Drop-in replacement for original WhisperFlo. Optional riser plate enables easy challenger replacement. Modular plumbing system means less need to cut and glue pipe. External port threading and tool-free union nuts need only hand-tightening. Easy-carry handle; Easily removable, ergonomic lock ring; and see-through lid for easy basket inspection. Extra-large, robust basket with smooth surface for easy debris removal. 230-Volts and 3-horsepower. Measures 28-1/2-inch length by 18-inch height by 14-1/2-inch width.