Brand: Sentry Safety Pool Fence
- Pool fencing kit specifically designed for do-it-yourself installation adds an extra layer of protection to keep children safe from accidental falls into your pool
- Includes a 4' tall and 12' wide section of pool fencing, 5 pre-attached poles, deck sleeves, deck caps, hook & eye and a installation template for fast and accurate pole to pole measurements
- Poles are constructed of a stainless steel core, a pvc insert and a powder coated finished aluminum
- Comes with a limited lifetime warranty; Installation requires a ½" minimum rotary hammer drill with a standard ⅝" long shaft masonry bit which is NOT included
- EZ Guard fencing can be easily removed and re-installed in a matter of minutes.
Publisher: Sentry Safety Pool Fence
Details: Our DIY mesh pool safety fence system comes in pre-assembled sections that are 4 feet high and 12 feet in length, with 5 poles spaced every 3 feet and can be easily p>shortened to fit around your pool. If the fencing needs to removed for special events it can be taken by a single person in just minutes. .
What separates Sentry Pool Safety's EZ Guard from the competition, is its durable construction. The poles on the pool fencing are completely rust proof and consist of a 3 layer construction, the top layer is powder coated aluminum designed to withstand the elements, a middle layer consisting of a PVC layer and a stainless rod that goes into the ground. The solid stainless steel rod is extremely durable and is less prone to breaking from repeated removal. You can rest assured you have the toughest child safety fence around because at that ground point contains aluminum, PVC and a rod of solid stainless steel, making all three the strongest combination available.
Each section of pool fencing comes with an installation template, 5 sleeve and sleeve caps, 1 hook & eye and a lifetime limited warranty. A rotary hammer drill is needed for installation and requires ⅝ inch holes be drilled.
The best way to determine how much fencing you will need, is to simply measure around your pool the intended path you want the pool fence to take. Ensure there is 2 to 3 feet of walking space between the edge of the pool and the fence. Once your total footage is determined, divide that number by 12 to determine the number of sections you will need.*Attention*: As a part of our continual effort to ensure our customers get the product they need, we would like to inform all safety pool fence purchasers the your local code may require a 5' tall fencing option. This is true for customers located in NY, AR, CA, NV. Please check your local codes before making your purchase decision.