Color: Black & Gray
- 11.5 HP Briggs & Stratton electric AND recoil start engine
- 34 Ton Horizontal & Vertical Splitting Positions provides ample splitting force for all wood species
- Swisher Exclusive Cold Weather Clutch provides easy starting in cold temperatures
- 5 Gallon Poly Hydraulic Tank provides visibility of fluid levels
- Vertical Beam Lock adds security while splitting in the vertical position
Warranty: Hydraulic System 1 year & Steel Components 3 years residential, Hydraulic System & Steel Components 1 year commercial
Details: The Swisher 11.5 HP log splitter features a powerful Briggs & Stratton electric AND recoil start engine to ensure optimal performance. The splitter offers 34 Tons of splitting force. The heavy-duty 2-stage pump provides maximum splitting performance. The splitter can function in both horizontal and vertical splitting positions. The beam lock adds security while splitting in the vertical position. The Swisher Exclusive Cold Weather Clutch makes starting the engine a snap in cold weather conditions. The removable log cradles reduce the chance of the log rolling off the beam. Easily transport your splitter anywhere you want to go...it's road towable. Other features include: 25-Inch opening, an oversized cylinder for maximum splitting force, and a 5 gallon poly hydraulic tank. Made in the USA.