- Powerful 208cc engine packs enough power to turn over large amounts of tough soil
- Dual direction Tine rotation for working on soft or rough soil
- Debris shield blocks you from discharged vegetation and debris
- Height adjustments on plow handle for ultimate control
- Durable 13-inch wheels have sturdy treads for operating on uneven terrain
Publisher: MTD Products
Details: The Troy-Bilt 450 Series Tiller is the ideal choice for taking on both light tilling and rugged soil projects. The groundbreaking 208cc Powermore engine packs enough power to easily till evenly 6.5-inches into the earth. Equipped with 18-inch wide dual direction tines, push the tiller through the land once for soft or pre-tilled soil easily, or use in forward and reverse for harder ground. The adjustable plow-style handle assures that you can easily stand up straight while mowing, preventing and back pain and making tilling straight lines simple. Featuring durable 13-inch wheels with deep treads, you can rest assured that the sturdy tiller can tackle uneven, muddy terrain. The included debris guard protects your legs from unruly vegetation and debris that may be upturned from the machine while the bumper protects the engine from any accidental collisions. The Troy-Bilt 450 Series Tiller includes a 2-year limited warranty, so you can keep your garden fresh for years to come. Measures 53.5"L x 22.5"W x 35"H.