- Push mower powered by a 40V max Battery with push button electric start
- Core technology features a unique motor design that delivers maximum torque without the need for gas
- Mower is equipped with a 21-inch wide dome, Steel deck with a 3-in-1 mulching bag and side discharge system
- Designed with adjustable ergonomic handles with an overmold grip for easy operation and handles can fold down for easy storage
- Backed by a 5-year limited product and 3-year limited Battery Warranty (bare tool Only, Battery and charger Sold Separately)
Details: For over 80 years, Troy-Bilt has manufactured the toughest power equipment to help you achieve your ideal yd. Now you can get the power & performance you expect with Troy-Bilt but without the gas, introducing Troy-Bilt powered by core. The Tb510 push lawn mower powered by core technology is powered by a 40V Max engine to ensure that you get the job done. The 21" deck mower comes with a 3-in-1 mulch bag & side discharge system so you can clear your yd with ease. It is also equipped with an electric push-button start along with an operator display with a battery efficiency Gauge to ensure that you are using just the right amount of power. The core system lets you do more with less & the innovative motor design delivers concentrated power when & where it is needed. This dual-lever push mower comes with a height adjustment to six different positions so you can operate the mower comfortably. Designed with adjustable, ergonomic handles with overmold grip that can easily fold down for compact storing. The Tb510 push lawn mower sets a new standard for outdoor power equipment. The Troy-Bilt Tb510 core 40V push lawn mower is backed by a 5-year limited product, 3-year limited warranty & limited lifetime motor warranty. (Battery & battery charger are sold separately, not included in purchase).