- Powerful 452cc engine with EZT hydrostatic transmission packs enough power to mow large lots of rough grass
- Zero-turn maneuverability allows you to turn on a dime and save time
- Extra-wide 34-inch side discharge cutting deck cuts a wide path
- Operator-controlled mow-in-reverse capability for ultimate maneuverability
- Comfortable high-back seat with dual suspension springs and ample leg room for a Smooth ride
Publisher: MTD Products
Details: Tame your yard with the Troy-Bilt Mustang Fit 34 Zero Turn Riding Lawn Mower with 34-Inch Deck and 452cc Troy-Bilt Engine. The Mustang FIT 34 is a super slim, zero-turn mower with enough power to tackle any lawn. Equipped with a powerful 452cc Troy-Bilt engine, dual EZT transmission and a reinforced heavy duty frame, the Mustang FIT 34 mower gives you worry-free, long-lasting and durable performance. Its compact size is right at home in large neighborhood lots and fits easily through standard 36-inch gates. With lap bar steering, this residential zero-turn riding mower’s time-saving design lets you mow your lawn quickly, with the same legroom, high-back seat and comfort as our larger, residential mowers. Equipped with 8-position height adjustment, you can choose the best grass height for your lawn. The mower includes a 2-year limited residential warranty and limited lifetime frame warranty for your satisfaction. Measures 78"L x 45"W x 35"H.