- Powerful 160cc ohc engine packs enough power to cut through the roughest grass
- Rust-resistant 21-inch Steel deck gets the job done quickly and efficiently
- TriAction cutting system rakes grass upwards as it cuts so you can mulch, bag, and discharge without clumps
- Mulch, bag, or side discharge clippings for your preference
- Durable 8-inch front and 11-inch rear wheels have sturdy treads for operating on uneven terrain
Publisher: MTD Products
Details: Take your lawn mowing to the next level with the Troy-Bilt TB380 XP 21-Inch RWD Self-Propelled 3-in-1 Gas Lawn Mower with 160cc Honda Engine. This gas-powered lawn mower features a durable 160cc OHC engine and 21-inch cutting deck, so you can mow wider swaths of grass with fewer passes. With 3-in-1 discharge capabilities, the mower expels clippings from the side or bottom, or into the bag without clumps, thanks to the innovative TriAction cutting system that rakes grass upwards as it cuts. Equipped with dual-lever 6-position height adjustment, you can choose the best grass height for your lawn. The adjustable handles and comfort grip allow you to easily stand up straight while mowing, preventing hand and back pain. Featuring durable 8-inch front and 11-inch rear wheels, you can rest assured that the sturdy mower can tackle uneven terrain. The mower includes a 3-year limited warranty for your satisfaction. Measures 39"L x 24"W x 18"H.