- Powerful 382cc OHV engine with auto choke combines the power of a ride-on mower with the maneuverability of a push mower
- Zero-turn maneuverability allows you to turn on a dime and save time
- Extra-wide 33-inch dual blade cutting deck cuts a wide path
- Mulch or side discharge clippings for your preference, optional grass bag sold separately
- Rear wheel drive with reverse, neutral, and 4 forward speeds for increased manueverability
Publisher: MTD Products
Details: Take your lawn mowing to the next level with the Troy-Bilt WC33 XP 33-Inch 382cc RWD Self-Propelled Lawn Mower with Zero-Turn Maneuverability. This walk-behind mower offers "on a dime" zero-turn maneuverability and a wider 33-inch, twin-blade cutting deck to provide features of a riding mower in a walk-behind platform. Simply turn the key and go with the electric start 382cc Troy-Bilt OHV engine strong enough to cut through the roughest grass. The signature Blade Brake Clutch blade disengagement system allows you to stop and start cutting easily when you decide. Mulch or side discharge your clippings for your preference (optional clippings bag sold separately). With a two gallon fuel capacity, you'll have enough gas to get the job done. The adjustable plow handle assures that you can easily stand up straight while mowing, preventing hand and back pain. Featuring durable 16-inch wheels with rear wheel drive, you can rest assured that the sturdy mower can tackle uneven terrain. The mower includes a 3-year limited warranty for your satisfaction. Measures 57"L x 39"W x 35"H.